Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another freebie...

Hi! I have actually been working on my first kit the last several days and I have to say...I am excited! It is called Pretty Bluink and I know the word is wierd but I just combined Blue with Pink and came up with Bluink. The colors are swirled and merged together making for some nice purple-y tones as well. I have 14 papers made, 4 tags, 2 brads, a star I have to work on some ribbon.....a puffy flower. I so love the colors! Here is a pic of one of the papers...and another pic of part of the puffy flower...


I also have a free paper for you today :o)


Please remember, This is for personal use only. If you would like to use it commercially, there is a fee....contact me by email and we can discuss terms. Jowa1020@aol.com
That is about it for now...I have to work on my cross stitching blog and site today!
Hope you all have a scrappy weekend!