Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Kit 4 Sale!

Hi Everyone....like there is a whole slew...when I know you might be the 1st person here today! lol...building up a following takes time though.
So, my new kit is called Pink Summer. It is beautiful! Very basic though...I am building my skills...but definitly capable of making any number of pretty layouts for you! here is a picture of the main kit and the Add-0n. Both are on sale right now too! Get the kit and the add on together for $2.50! They will come in two seperate downloads!





The ribbons are all sheer...I love the look of them! I also have 5 funky swirls in there too for you to play around with....
I will be working on a freebie to go with this kit...so check back in a few days to see what I come up with!
My next kit is going to be called Lake Sunshine...here is a pic of the color template I worked up over at Color Lovers.


yeaaahhhh....sooooo...um....hey, I gotta go. :o)

Jodi