Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another layout made with Pretty Bluink!

This is my cousing nd her girls. She got married 2 weeks ago and they were all so beautiful that day!
Today I made the background paper by using a kaliedoscope tile I made a year or so ago. I tiled it, made it transparent, added some tint and grunge. I then overlayed it onto another background I had made and wha-la! I love how it turned out! The natural flowers are from a picture I took in the woods out back of my hoyse. The flower is really a darker periwinkle color but I changes it...many times now. :o) The two colors shown in this layout will be in the kit as well. Let me know what you think! I would love some feedback on how I am doing....I also made 3 buttons today! My first time ever....
I may have to change the title of this kit...it is looking more towards the shade of blue than ble and pink...will give it some thought...