Monday, October 27, 2008

Freebie! Paper pack!



Download here: http://www.4shared.com/file/68615557/9d455c07/JW_TSSA_Fall_Papers_Freebie_Oct_2008.html

Are these colors warm and cozy or what? And they are free!! I think I am going to do a free paper pack freebie once a month. :o) What are the rules for using these papers? It is all in my TOU in the download..but just to reiterate:

You may use them for S4H. You may not use them to pump up your own kits that you plan on selling. You may alter the papers to make your own elements...but not to sell. No Selling in any way, shape or form. Of course...anyone doing S4H is selling thier hard work and that is fine to use these papers for that purpose.

Did I tell you I am just dying to see some of my stuff being used by other people? I am! So if you want to share what you come up with on my blog..I would be thrilled to post your finished layouts here...I would! Just email me what you have done...and I will post it here...

Oh..and hey...please leave me a small note..so I know you are happy with your freebie. This will be encouragement to keep them coming! Thanks!

Jowa1020@aol.com

Happy Scrapping!

Jodi