Thursday, October 2, 2008

I had to do it!

My name is Jodi and I have become obsessed with digital scrapbooking...obsessed I tell you! I have another blog - http://www.thegoldenhoop.blogspot.com/ - but that is about my cross stitching. I love to do both equally and felt I should separate the two hobbies with two separate blogs. Eventually, I would like to get better at designing my own stuff and possibly sell too along with my BFF Julee who is just learning PSP 9...but for now, I will share my scrapping adventures with you right here!

I have been digi scrapping for about a year now. I use Paint Shop Pro 9 or PSP 9 (so much shorter that way!) I have tried other programs but find that this one works best for me so far.

I am on the Creative Team for Sass N Scrap designs. You can find Diana Millers products here...

Diana is a new budding designer with great kits to work with...I should know! lol here are the layouts I have done for her so far...


Made with Rustic Meadow Kit:

This is my niece Michaela, my son Skyler and my nephew Tyler in their first day of 1st grade! My son is quite the ham as you can tell from the photo :o) He will play up any situation. I used the ribbons from the kit as confetti because as a person that does childcare in my home and with my kids and my sister's kids right next door...the first day of school is always a celebration for me. lol
This layout is of my niece and nephew when they went to the Adirondack's on vacation. I like how this turned out!

Cotton Candy Mocha Kit:
This layout is of my niece's 18th birthday. This girl has never gotten into any trouble a day in her life. We are all proud of her! She is beautiful too!



The Christmas Collection Kit:
How cute is this kid? This is my BIL Chuckie when he was 4 or 5 to my way of sizing him up. He says 7 or 8. He can remember the shirt better than how old he is in this photo. So..because of this mystery, I left the year out of the layout. I created the star myself using a paper from the kit. Don't you just love that paige boy haircut? lol


Birthday Bonanza Kit:

This is my son's 7th birthday...layout tells you that. lol I did not get a decent picture out of this day at all. Cannot remember the camera either. But the bonus to all those blurry photos is that they add a nice touch of nostalgia to the picture. So I decided to use it and I really love the kit and how the layout turned out.


Remember to visit Haven Designz to grab these kits for your own layouts!

http://www.havendesignz.com/store/index/manufacturers_id/4

That is all for now folks. Thank you for letting me share a few layouts...I am positive this will be a busy blog so please bookmark me or add me to your reader. Eventually, I will be offering freebies. I have already learned to make a few things!