Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Layout using Pretty Bluink

Hi...I just made this layout of my husbands Aunt Alice. I have been trying to document my husbands family for our sons. We are not as busy with this side of the family as we are with mine and I am always afraid my kids will not feel that connection...so I am trying to make layouts that will capture thier family members from both sides of ther family. Naturally, I gravitate towards my side and I realize that I really have to do them all for my kids...sadly to say..it isn't all about me. :o) It should be...but it's not. lol

Remember, the kit I used to make this is Pretty Bluink which can be purchased at http://www.shopcraftyscraps.com/ under designer name Throwing Some Scraps Around!
I tend to feel I have to fill up every space...so I am going for a negative space type of layout...keeping it simple