Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thought I would post one of my favorite Layouts I have done...


This is of my son and my Dog, Maddy..napping together! they are just too cute! I believe some of the elements I used are by Sass N Scrap Designs...link is to the right...it was a FREEBIE!!! You cannot beat the freebies...designers are sooo generous! I did not put jounaling on this yet...as i could not get my text to work properly...eventually, I just removed the program and reinstalled it and still havent done the journaling! I have about 51,000 things to do and think in a day...it is hard to get to all of it. lol I know you know what I mean...let me know what you think..I think only a total of three people have been here..lol it is like I am talking into a dark void..hhheeelllloooo iiiinnn ttthhheeerrreeee.....(echo, echo, echo) Yup, no-one there. *sigh*