Friday, November 21, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I will now be offering my kits for sale here as well as at www.thecreativityshack.com/store/
To see them all here, just click on the Buy Here label to the right and down a bit.

Spoil Me Pink is going through some changes and will be closing down temporarily. No telling how long though...but there will be a grand re-opening when they are back online. I just checked and the store is still open so if there is anything you want, head on over!

Michele at Crafty Scraps will no longer be hosting other designers in her store after November so if you want anything from there...now is the time! lol I wish Michelle the very best...she is one strong cookie!
So, Here is my newest kit just in time to get your Christmas greeting cards made! This kit is called My Kinda Christmas. This kit contains 8 12 x 12 papers in jpg format at 300 ppi. There are 41 seperate elements. Many are flowers in different colors. There are also two scalloped mats to layer with your papers! This download will be in one file and will be sent to you as soon as I get online and see your order!





Here are some layouts debbie made using this kit!

And here is one I made before the kit was even done...I couldn't wait to play! lolI will be finishing up the Brag Book Page kit by tomorrow...so check back to pick that up as well!

Now..cause this is a long post...you get a freebie! And not just any ol' freebie...these coordinate with this kit! And there are three in one download! Sure hope you can use them. :o) They are Personal use only!




http://www.4shared.com/file/72482026/161d9cae/JW_TSSA_MY_KINDA_CHRISTMAS_FREEBIES.html