Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A few things to mention!

Hi! First off as this was so awesome for me and I was very touched that I was thought of, I got an award! The Kreative Blogger Award! To accept this award, I have to list seven things I love and award it to other bloggers...no problem!

God

My children

My husband

My family (this includes Julee and Jakob!)

my sweet baby Maddy (shih tzu) and my manly man Socrates (cat)

when people are GOOD to others, wether they know them or not

the smells of fall, wood smoke, puppy breath, babies, apple pie and dinner cooking!

I could go on and on with that list. I did not state the completely obvious...obviously I love digi scrapping! lol

Now, who to give it to:

Back at you Jody of JIC Creations

Lina from Blessed Serenity

Debbie from Digital Keepsakes

Diana of Sass N Scrap Designs

Natasha of Sticky Kisses Designs

My other news..I have a Christmas kit that is going through final inspection from my Creative Team, called My Kinda Christmas, then it will be released. And Jody has a Quick Page freebie up for you made with my Pretty Bluink Kit! Yay!

I need to intoduce my final con....con....creative team member! (Almost said contestant there!) I am pleased to introduce Debbie of Digital Keepsakes. This girl is magic with her mouse! Just click on the image to read about her. Thanks Debbie!

Okay...I may be back later with my own freebie....have not decided yet....

~Jodi~