Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introducing another CT member!

Hi Everyone! We have a new contestant...er...I mean CT member! (I always wanted to host a pageant...lol) This is Jody from Illinois!.........hm......I said..This is Jody from Illinois! She's a little shy folks..tug, tug (pulling her from behind the stage curtain) No, no, no...get back here. Okay. Whew! Hi Jody! I am so happy to have you here with us! Folk, I met Jody over at the Holly Jolly Blog Train, due to pull into this station on December 15th! She designed some QP pages with my kit and did a beautiful job on them! Despite being a designer herself, she offered to be on my Creative Team and I am thrilled to have her...Jody, tell us a little something about yourself...



I am a single mother to a 7 year boy, Christian. We live in IL, USA with my mother. I currently do not work outside the home due medical conditions they have yet to diagnose. Before that I worked part-time as a CNA in a small nursing home, and I enjoyed my job. I started using Paint Shop Pro 5+ years ago by making email signature tags and stationary. In 2007, I discovered digital scrapbooking and found that I love designing! In October of 2007, I started selling my designs. Other things I enjoy are: reading, playing Final Fantasy Games, listening to CDs, and going shopping! I am also a Disney fanatic and a child at heart.

Wow! A single Mom...Kudos to you girl..It is hard enough with two...but to do it on your own, you have my admiration! If you want to know more about Jody and her design business..head on over to her blog! She is probably not so shy over there...lol ( I have no idea if Jody is shy...)http://jiccreations.blogspot.com/