Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just tooting Diana's Horn!

Hey..have you all been over to http://www.havendesignz.com/ recently? Looks like they did a makeover! I am loving the colors and the font is so easy to read and looks great! I love going over there just to "be". lol
Diana Miller of Sass N Scrap Designs has just released her new kit Happy Days. As I am on her creative team..I can tell you...It is cute! I opened it up this morning and checked out the papers and elements...they are wonderful! Diana...you did a great job on this one. ;o) Today....yeah...I'll be playing with this kit. lol So head on over there and check it out! Toot! Toot!


Okay..so I couldn't wait to play with it..lol This is my husbands Aunt on his mothers side. My yougest son has her nose. I love that about families. :o)


How'd I do? lol Drop a comment! This blogging is lonely when no one interacts with me....

~Jodi~