Sunday, November 9, 2008

These girls are kicking my @#!....

I may have to let one go.....nah! lol I am just kidding....But seriously...I am feeling whooped here. I get up around 4 am every morning to do my uploading to the stores and my CT team and then I have to check to see what I didn't download yet....there is so much but now I only download CU products. I look at what everyone else is making, but honestly....I have to create with my own stuff or with Sass N Scrap Designs to get our product out there. No time for anything else. So all the super fun kit collecting is over with for me. :o( I would need an alien life form type of hard drive to hold it all anyway!

But this is sooo worth it. I feel so creative now. I am reveling in each new item I make....seriously!

I am currently working on a Christmas Kit...hope you are all getting ready for the season....You don't have to spend a ton of money to let the people you love know how much you care...get creative! Spend $10.00 on an 8X8 scrapbook....make all kinds of layouts...the older the picture the better! Get them all printed out...slip them into your album and wha-la...a gift to treasure....It may have cost you 15.00 in ink, paper and album. Now...Get er' Done! lol That is what I am giving my in laws this year....

My Creative Team is busy, busy, busy...again, more freebies...they have done an outstanding job! For some lovely QP's head on over to Lina's and Debbie's (who is still working on her intro speech..lol) Their links are on the right side of this blog under the Creative Team listings....