Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New CT Member

Hi Everyone!

Some sad news and some good news...Debbie is no longer on our CT team. :o( We are sorry to see her go from our team as she was a valued member...but she was asked to design QP's and BB's for a store...over 4oo kits to play with! How could she say no, right? So with all that she has to do now, she was not going to have time to do much more than that. Please head on over to her site when you get a chance though and see what she is up to. I can kind of tell you now...many days of freebies from her site! yeah, head on over. :o) http://www.digital-keepsakes.blogspot.com/ We love you Debbie and wish you well on your new endevour!

Now, for my good news! The same day Debbie let me know she was leaving the team, that morning, I invited another talented digi scrapper to be on my team (before I knew about Debbie!). Her name is, of all names, Jodi. Soooo...she accepted and now we have Lina, Jody S, Jodi L. and myself! Jodi. What are the odds? It is kismet I do believe. So...here is more about Jodi L.:
Hi! I'm Jodi!!=) I am a stay at home mom to two girls. Mackenzie will be turning 4 in January and Kelsey is 2. I am also an angel mommy. My son Kyler went to heaven 9-20-07 at 18 weeks 5 days gestation. I am an active member in the March for Babies walk and am on the local committee planning the walk in April. My husband works for Pepsi. We have been married since 04-02-06. We kinda did things backwards. We had kids, got married, then bought our house. I am really easy going and love talking to everyone!=)
And here is her first contribution!

This is the QP she is offering from her blog, free! Layouts and QP made with my newest kit, Intuition! I love her style!
Lastly, Jodi is a word art designer and sells her word art at The Scrappin Corral. Here is her blog link...go check her out! http://jodilovesdigiscrapping.blogspot.com/