Monday, January 12, 2009

My Deepest Love Release

I just love this kit, I think more than any other I have made thus far. What do you think?


I did use some elements that are CU items, but, I made the charm of the romantic couple myself along with the flowers..all mine folks! The brad, tag, frame and eyelet are all mine too! I am quite proud of how far I have come since learning how to do this in October...was it only October? Maybe it was September. Anyhoo...This is selling for $3.00. I am having a special promotion here on my site: Buy any one kit from me of the same value, and I will give you this one for FREE! Yes, I said it...FREE! Just click on the BUY HERE Label in the right column of this blog to bring you to all my kits. This offer is good until 1/31/2009 That is a good deal! This kit is also available at The Creativity Shack: http://store.thecreativityshack.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=526

How do you like my new preview? I designed that myself too. I was about to buy a preview template when I said...you know..I think I can do this myself...so I did. I will eventually switch them all to this preview.....and now for the freebie: http://www.4shared.com/file/80225368/d80e0a74/jwtssamydeepestlovefreebie.html This is my first completed fan. I cannot tell you how many attempts it took and it is still not as I preceived it to be...but it is pretty darn good! Perfect for that Diva dress in the kit! Click on the link, not the picture. There is a TOU in the zip file! It is for Personal Use Only.