Monday, January 5, 2009

New PTU Digital Scrapbook Kit: Lauren

This is LAUREN. I love it. *sigh* There are ribbons and a bow and frilly frames, puffed up hearts and awesome flowers! Did I mention 12 papers? 12! 12 x 12 inches at 300 dpi in jpg format. All the elements are in .png format at 300dpi as well. I got the color scheme from this picture above of my first ever Iris that I planted. Could have called it Iris!

This can be yours for $3.00. I accept Paypal. I also accept money orders or well concealed cash. Just email me and I can give you all the info. For an extra $5.00, I can put any kits you buy from me on a CD and mail that to you! Please do not use the BUY button if you plan on mailing payment.
$3.00


This kit is also available at http://www.thecreativityshack.com/

And Here is the freebie! You can just right click and save. It is in .png format! It is for Personal Use Only

For a beautiful free bragbook page made with this kit, head on over to JIC Creations! Link is to the right. :o)
Added 01-06-2009
Lina made this layouts with my Lauren kit...how she took such a feminine kit and made it work to showcase her beautiful little boy..I will never know! I love it!


I adore this one...Lina, you are so good at capturing special moments. :o) Another great Layout!Lina has 4 Quick pages for you, made with this kit, Lauren, on her website! Link is to the right!