Thursday, February 19, 2009

Iv'e been challenged!

I've been challenged by my newest scrapping friend Lou of Designz by Lou These are the challenge instructions:

•Go to your photo folder in your computer.

•Go to the 6th folder of the photos.

•Go to the sixth picture.

•Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

•Invite six friends to join the challenge.

•Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged!


So, here is my picture:
Ah, yes...back when I had a cheapo digital camera...I had to tweak the heck out of this picture to be able to use it...it was much darker. And look at those lines! This is Christmas 2003. These two boys, I call my own. They were 7 and 10 at the time. Believe it or not, but the oldest has white hair and the younger of my sons had slightly darker hair. It was proably around 4am no doubt. We finally have them getting up around 7 for Christmas morning...lol Well, that was fun! Thanks you Lou. :o)
Now, on to my friends....
Dannie of The Urban Fairy