Friday, March 13, 2009

$1.00 Days Sale and a new kit!











Head on over to Michelles-Angels! The whole store is on sale for $1.00! Here is a link to my products, then you can check out the rest! I full size kits, a couple of paper packs and a few CU items as well..all for $1.00 each! This sale ends Sunday at midnight.


This is Simpler Times. It is meant for vintage photos but will work for most anything as there are enough elements. You can find it at any of the stores I am in...but I will give you the link to Michelles-Angels as you can get the best deal there this weekend.


These are officially Gibson Girls. Wendy made this layout (and the next) See thier puffy hair...classic Gibson Girl. I love this layout!


And all I can say about this layout by Wendy is Girl, What a great, hardworking, sweet Daddy of a husband you have. :o) Love all the journaling...you are so great at putting a story in your layouts.