Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another New Kit! A sale aaand...a few layouts! Did I mention the freebie?

This is Solitude. Available for one week for $1.50 at Digiscrap Station..after that it goes to full price at $3.00. You can get it for today only for $1.00 at Michelles-Angels!
I love how this kit turned out and look at what my guest CT Leah did with it!! Her daughter is just beautiful...she has a bit of the model in her me thinks.















Leah also made this layout with Simpler Times...it took my breath away! She made such an elegant layout with this kit! If you go one post down, you can get direct links to this kit. Today is the last day you can get it for $1.00 at Michelles-Angels, If you go over to leah's Blog, Something new, you can pick up this layout as a free Quick Page! How awesome is that? Just click on this layout to take you there!