Monday, March 16, 2009

Solitude Layouts

First of all, I want to say...make sure you sign up for the newsletters at http://www.michelles-angels.com/ and http://www.digiscrapstation.com/ I am going to have freebies from my Solitude kit in both newsletters. One is an awesome QP I made, and the other is an add-on to the kit! These freebies are exclusive to the newsletters!
This is Solitude...currently available at the above mentioned stores!

Here are the freebies I mentioned that will be in the newsletters! Don't miss out!


Here is my layout with the QP. I love, love, love this picture of my son reading by Lake George!

Here are sweet Lina's layouts! Gorgeous pics of nature!

And here are Wndy's layouts of her daughter using this kit! I love this first one as her daughter is so natural in what she is doing. Some of the best pictures are the ones where the subject is not paying attention to the camera. Even in the straight on picture, she is not looking at or posing for the camera! I love it!

If you look at the previous post, you will see another beautiful layout by Leah. :o)