Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Fresh - New PTU Kit!

This is Spring Fresh. I love it. *sigh* I do. I hope you do too. This kit is perfect for...well...Spring! lol The colors work well for Mother's Day too. I have a little romantic couple in there...so if you have some nice photos of you with your sweetheart...this may be the kit for you as well. :o) Do you have a picture of your baby sitting in the grass? Check out those fancy wings! I know I am going to be going through the baby pictures of my kids othat I can use them. This kit is available through next Saturday at 50% off! You can get it now for $1.50. I offer all my new products at 1/2 off the first week of thier release. You can get it here or here.


Here are Lina's layouts made with this kit. Lina has two beautiful sons with another baby on the way. I am totally loving her use of black and white photos. Sometimes they show much more than a color photo would. Great job Lina! Scroll to the end for a surprise!


The surprise is from Lina! She has a very pretty QP for you on her blog....I think your are going to love it, I know I plan on using it myself. ;o} So head on over to Blessed Serenity to download it and leave Lina some love!