Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Funky Time - A New PTU Kit

Hi Folks! Hope you are having or have had a lovely Easter! It has bitterly cold here even though the sun is shining...as long as my flowers keep growing...I am okay with it! Okay...on with the new kit...
This is called A Funky Time. I think it came together pretty nicely if I do say so myself! lol

A Funky Time is retailing for $3.50...but from today through next Saturday the 19th, you can get it at 50% off! You will pay only $1.75! I already have it up at Digi Scrap Station. Here and you can pick it up at Michelles-Angels here!

Jody of JIC Creations created this beautiful layout...who knew this kit could be used for baby showers!? But it worked! lol I think it is the ducky that makes it work....

Lina of Blessed Serenity made the next two layouts of her boys...Great idea! A money jar! I loved how she used the tag as a frame..too cool!


And how cute are these faces? There is a lot to be said for using a black and white photo..really stands out on the bold colors..great job Lina!


Wanna see what Wendy made? These two! This lady went on a funky picture search and she found some! lol Her poor little girls....I love how Wendy used the distressed frames in this layout...As I am always saying to her...I never would have thought of that!

The only thing I miss about not having girls....lol...too funny!

Wendy also has a free QP on her blog for you...and Lina has some cool word out that goes with this kit...so head on over to thier blogs and snatch them up! If they are not up yet, make sure to check back tomorrow...Thanks for stopping in!