Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tranquil: New PTU Kit

I so enjoyed making this kit. I wanted it to reflect peacefulness, calmness...tranquility. Something I very much look for in my day to day life and very hard to find! lol Hopefully, you will find some pictures that would be perfect for this kit. It is priced at $3.50 but you can get it for $1.75 until the 11th of April! Here or Here. In the next few days, i will have a Brag Book page set in the stores as well...it is half done!


The next two layouts are by Wendy Tunison of Inkin N' Thinkin. I love her journaling...she always puts enough information in it that you know why she made the page or why the picture appealed to her. The first layout left me feeling a little sad...which it what her journaling conveys....very well done! The third layout isn't a layout at all! But an ad to a free QP made with her second layout! Just go to her blog to get it...she said she will have it posted on Monday. :o) Thanks Wendy!




The next layout is done by Jody Smith of JIC Creations. This is such a cute layout! I love the script she used as well for Ashley's name...classy! And Jody has something for you too! A Bragbook Page! You can see the ad for it as well below the layout. Just go to Jody's blog to snatch it up! it should be on there sometime today or tomorrow. My CT team usually posts after I get my post up about my new kits. :o) Thank you Jody!