Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy NSD !!!

A reminder! Cu4Cu is having it's Grand Opening today! So head on over there if you are a designer....you cannot beat the deals going on. if you are not a designer...nothing says you cannot use the products in collaboration with kits you already have! All of my CU products are 50% off through the 11th! Just click on the add to get there!
Oh...My!! I am now the moderator of my first challenge ever! My challenge at Michelles-Angels Forum will always be the Element Challenge and I have a good one planned for you for the month of May..not only will it be fun to participate but I have an AWESOME prize from me to you, just for posting a layout to my challenge gallery! Here it is..... This is a full sized, chock full of watermelon kit that you can get for free just bu doing my challenge! In less than 2 week it will be in the stores for sale but free all month long for my challenge participants. You cannot beat a deal like that! Element Challenge. Honestly, I do not know if you have to register at the forum before you can get to this link or now...but give it a try!Okay, what else? Are you feeling Moody? I sure am...I am excited and happy that so many wonderful things are happening in the digi scrap world...but darn! It is raining and that is making me feel tired...*yawn* lol.. Do you have pictures of your dog sleeping? Your child pouting? Your husband laughing? This is the kit for you! It is hard to see in this preview, but those circles in the previes have moods written on them: tired, happy, goofy, sad and loving. I left out angry...we don't want to see anyong in that mood! lolThis weekend is a good one for buying this kit as it is on sale in the stores I sell at!
Here are two layouts made with this kit by Wendy Tunison of http://inkinandthinkin.typepad.com/inkin_thinkin/atom.xml


These are great layouts Wendy! As always...you are a marvel!
Have a great day folks!!!