Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Blue, Minty Blue!

I am IN LOVE with this kit! Thank you Jody Smith for the color palette....my Creative Team has been keeping my creative juices flowing...lol You can get this kit in all of my stores! It is on sale at Michelles-Angles for $1.75...that is half off the retail price! here. This kit has 12 papers and 34 elements....the possabilities are endless!
This is the layout I just made with it of my sister-in-law and her newborn son, my nephew...he is almost a year old now! So many pictures, so little time! But guess what? I made this into a quick page...so come on back tomorrow and you can snag it for free! At least it will save you some time...lol
The next two layouts were done by Wendy of Inkin' and Thinkin'. I wuv her....I want her style...I do...Wendy...give it to me! I need your style!

As a mother of two young boys and one on the way..Lina! Where did you find the time to make layouts and 4 quick pages? Are you sleeping at all? These are wonderful! Thank you so much:o)
Just head on over to Scrapping Serenity to pick these babies up!

Holy smokes! Motherhood looks good on you Lina!

My friend Jody Smith of JIC Creations made this layout...looks like fun!

She also made you a fantabulopus QP too!...you know where to go....lol JIC Creations


And last...but never least, we have Jodi of Jodi's Scrapping Blog...she made two awesome layouts as well. her daughter is so cute! She used my favorite paper from this kit....I love that paper!


Are these dogs not gorgeous? I love the use of the feathers....thanks Jodi!

Okay...so remember, come on back tomorrow and I will have a f r e e QP for you!