Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Contest and More of Vintage America!

Go vote for your favorite letter at Do it Digi! To vote, click on Cassel's username, then choose to private message her your vote. The designers who made each letter is a secret so vote! We want to find out who made the MOST VOTED ONE! Go here to vote!


I have more layouts to share with you from my Vintage America kit. Here is another preview of the kit. It is available in all my stores and on sale for only $2.00 until June 23rd! half off!
The next two layouts were done by meself and each layout will be in a quick page set I will have in the stores soon. This is my husband in the Fire Department participating in the parade in town.
This is my oldest of 4 nieces when she turned 18 last year. She was dancing with her father and he was crying. I love it when a man cries. I do!

Here is one of Lina's layouts...she has another on her blog along with some freebies for you!
A quick page and....

Check out the word art! Just awesome! Click HERE to get both of them!


Jodi