Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vintage America

This is Vintage America. Palette and concept by Wendy Tunison, Designed by Jodi Watson.
It is available right now, through the 23rd of June for $2.00! That is half off!, after that, this kit will be priced at $4.00. You can purchase this kit here or here.
This is a layout I made with it, I know I will be making many more and watch for a Quick page Set that will be coming out for this kit soon.
This is my husband Ken, I met him when I was 14. He chased me until I caught him...lol It was a Merry Chase! One of the things Ken is most proud of besides his boys, is that he was a US Marine. He served this country for 4 years and did it proudly.

These next layouts are by Wendy tunison....she is brilliant...*sigh* I am not sure if she has her post up yet, but if you head over there...watch for a free QP she made with this kit. You will love it!
I love your patriotism Wendy!
Also new this week are the following: Zephyr Quick Page Set. You get a full sized set of 9 quick pages! This is on sale right now for $2.00. That is $2.50 off it's retail price! Better than half! These measure 12 x 12 inches at 300 ppi, saved in .png format.
Here or Here
And I could not help but turn all the star studded papers I made in Vintage America into overlays or templates. These are COMMERCIAL USE! The theme of these papers are stars, on every single one. There are many uses for them....lets see...babies, boys, circus, military, patriotic, rock and roll...you get the idea...lol Each are 12 x 12 inches at 300 ppi in .jpg or .psd format. The ones that are in .psd also come in .jpg. Did I mention they are also half off at $2.00 right now? Here of Here

And Designers, wether you are selling or not, I need you to join this blog train! Just email me at TGHJLW @ gmail . com and I will send you a yahoo group invite and I will post your blog on the blog roll at http://www.linasjoy.blogspot.com/.