Thursday, July 16, 2009

This is Softly Dreaming. I love how it turned out! If you notice by my many layouts I made with it, i could not stop working with it. :o) You can get this HERE or HERE for the half off price of $2.00! With 15 papers and 43 elements...that is a bargain!
I am currently making an album for my newly graduated niece. These are some of the layouts that will be in it. it is my gift to her to be presented at her party. in the back of the album will be a place for people to write thier thoughts about kristin...i think she will love it!
My mother's mother. Grandma also named me hersel, Jodi Lorraine. Lorraine is the name she went by although Madeline was her legal name. Grandma passed away a few years ago.


The next two layouts are by my CT member, Jodi. What a face! She is such a beautiful little girl. :o)


I will have a gift for you here tomorrow, so check back!