Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Kit release: Cherish

Cherish
19 papers, 62 elements...this kit is jam packed with everything you need to make glorious layouts! This kit retails for $4.00 but you can get it from now until the end of August for the low price of $1.50! The following links will take you directly to Cherish.
Naturally, I had to play with the kit!
My niece Olivia.
This is my older sister Tammy with my younger sister's daughter...Olivia.
This is me! I am with my BFF Julee, 10 days before I had Skyler...we were at my younger sister's wedding. It was may 11...1996. Mothers day and we had a a lot of snow and sleet that day too! You have to love NY!
Next up is Wendy...she blows my mind. Cannot say much nore than that!

And look! She has gifted you with a QP! Just click on the link to take you to her blog, but not before you look at the rest as there is another gift waiting as well.
See! Lina made a few QP's as well! And an awesome clustered frame too! Same deal, click on preview to go to her blog...
And loom what else Lina did!! She went and had another cherub! This is Chase..is he not georgeous? This little guy is beautiful!

*sigh*...if only...
uh...yeah...someone snap me out of it! But look....awww...
This layout was done by Jody of JIC Creations
And this one by thee other Jodi..I am telling ya! I collect Jodi's!
Man, I would love to play with her hair..I don't have daughters! So unfair!
Remember these horses that you could find outside of department stores or grocery stores? I loves these things! Looks like Jodi's daughter does too!
Nice job everyone!
Thank you for stopping in and remember, all my items are onsale for $1.50 from now through the end of August...even my CU products!