Monday, August 24, 2009

Wild And Wacky!

Wild And Wacky: Retail $4.00 But you can get it on sale for only $1.50!!
This glitter set, made to coordinate with Wild And wacky is only $1.00!
Wild and wackt QP Set will be available in a few days!
This is my layout...unfortunately, I haven't have much time to do more!
Jodi Reed

Wendy Tunison

She made you a lovely QP...it's free! Inkin N Thinkin
She may not have it posted yet, so check back!

Lina: She will have some clusters posted soon free for the taking!
Looks like Chase is already a ham!

Thank you for stopping in! Don't forget all my products are on sale through the end of this month for $1.50 each!!
Remember to sign up for my newsletter for freebies, coupons and news available only to my newsletter subscribers! I need at least 50 subscribers before I can send out my first newsletter...so sign up! Thanks!