Friday, September 11, 2009

Simply Susan and a QP freebie!

Hi Folks!

I am now on the creative team of Simply Susan Designs! The first kit I worked with is called Bug Hunter! What a great kit and it is only $1.00! You can find the kit here at Faith Sisters! This is a direct link to the kit.

I made some awesome layouts with Bug Hunter...this kit flowed and was a breeze to use! Check out the great alpha! This first on is my youngest son.
Next up is my funny niece Olivia...she has us laughing on a daily basis.
And this one is my nieces and the little girl in fron is thier cousin.
II made a QP freebie for you out of that one...how awesome is this? Just love the colors and the papers are awesome! Hey, you can't beat the price of this kit either! Just click HERE or on the qp to download and leave me some sugah!

For more awesome freebies, go to http://www.digifree.blogspot.com/!