Saturday, January 22, 2011

Retiring Some Kits! Sale!!

First, I want to say how sorry I am to have been gone from this blog for over a year...my family and I fell on some hard times...had to let the internet go along with a few other things just to get by. Along with the internet went my designing. If I couldn't share it, I didn't even have the gumption to design it!
But...here I am...back online ready to get my mojo going. I am currently starting a kit now called Sweet Emotion. Really pretty colors, I cannot wait to show it to you all soon!
For now, if you go on over to Digi Scrap Station, I have my first designs on sale as I will be retiring them on February 15th. (I am so much better at this now..lol) All of the following designs are only $1.00! Here is the link. Just scroll on through the link page and the next to find them. Thanks for stopping in!