Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Scrapbook Kit: It's All Good

Okay...I did it, my mojo came rushing back this week! Yahoo! It has been quite a while since I have listed a new kit at Digi Scrap Station...about a year and a half! But It's All Good! lol I thought the name appropriate. As you will see, you can scrap for both the male and female species with this kit. I have examples below. Watch ion the next few days, I will try to have a freebie for you! The kit is $3.00. Just click on the preview to take you there!






I made this layout for my cousins. This is my Aunt Isabelle. My older sister is starting to resemble her...I see it every year. She is 41 so by the time she is Aunt Isabelle's age...she should be an exact replica!

This is my son...oh, this boy. If I am not laughing at him...I am crying and ain't that the truth?