Friday, April 15, 2011

A few things today.....

Let's start with what is new! I made these awesome suede frames...they are commercial use friendly. Great to use for the rugged, masculine look you want to achieve in a kit or layout. And it is on sale today (Friday)only for $2.00. That is half off it's retail price of $4.00!
Click on any of these previews to take you to the product.

My newest kit out is called Hopeful. Kind of has a blue/pink theme but there is a clay shade in there as well. This kit is selling for $3.00 right now!
A great price for 16 papers and 49 elements. :o)
 I am also selling the 16 papers seperately for all you paper crafters out there....$2.00.
 Glitter is always a fun tool to use when designing your layouts....I need to use if more oftern myself! $1.00!
 And I made a small QP set with this kit...It is only $2.00. You can see below the layouts I made them from.
 Behind The Barn
 My Brother
 My Girl Madeline
 Talkin' Bout' Boyz!
 On Sale today only for the Friday Expess at Digi Scrap Station is my In The Schoolhouse kit. This is a great time to buy if you are making Graduation albumns as I am for my oldest son who is a senior this year. You don't want to wait til the last minute to get your layouts made and printed! $2.00 today only as well as the QP set below. I made it even easier for you with that one! lol

That is all I have today folks...thanks for stopping in!

Jodi