Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ding-A-Ling

This is my newest kit in the Digi Scrap Station store right now! I called it Ding-A-Ling. I have to say, naming scrap kits is harder than naming my children! I am running out of ideas! I guess the name is more of an idea of what to scrap than anything...scrap some funny times you have caught on camera! This kit itself is $4.00 and there is a lot in there! 15 papers and 58 elements!

This is the glitter set, great for embellishing a page. $1.00!

And the Paper Pack for you hybrid crafters out there...$2.00!

I personally love using QP's...great when I am making an albumn and need something quick! $2.00!

And, this is the kit. Not everything is shown. The only items I left out were the repeats in different colors.

Tomorrow I will show you some layouts I made using this kit and perhaps I will have a little something, something for you!