Monday, May 23, 2011

Some Layouts and A Freebie!!


Here are the layouts I made with my newest kit
This first layout is of my Dad (in the middle) with his two brothers at our 2005 bi-annual Tucker Family Reunion. The pictures did not develop well  because I waited almost 6 years to develop them! I find the best way to make a poor quaily picture look great to to make it into a black and whitt photo.
Works like a charm!
 This one is of my niece and her boyfriend before they left for the Senior Ball. She was gorgeous!
 This is of my Mom in 1985. She is with my cousins whom we visited with often! I thought my Mom was HAWT! with this hair cut!
 This handsome man is my soon to be 18 year old son Zack. It was also his Senior Ball two weekeneds ago. I cought him in an unposed moment which is great! Love this photo and the layout is simple. Sweet!
 Lastly, this is Zack with two of his best buds harry and Connor. Connor is his best friend. This was taken at the Ball be a photographer..I was able to snag it. :o) Yea me! lol
I betcha you are thinking you deserve something for reading this far? Well...I was too! Cause you do! I just wat to say forst though that the last four layouts I showed you are in the QP Set which you can buy at http://www.digiscrapstation.com/.
And here is your freebie! One paper and 5 elements that coordinate
with My Forever Friend Scrapbook Kit! The fifth element is a scatter which is kinda hard to see in this PIC. Trust me, it's there. lol Just click on the preview to get your freebie! Thanks for stopping in!