Friday, May 20, 2011

Taking Applications for A New Creative Team!

I have been out of the business for about a year and a half and just came back on the scene in March. Getting my Mojo back so to speak. :o)

I will be selecting applicants for a new creative team. I am looking for 3 talented digital and or hybrid scrappers that have a few tricks up thier sleeve to help promote and showcase my designs. To apply, copy and paste the following:

Name:

Blog or website:

Up to 3 of your most complete galleries:

Send to:

tghjlw @ gmail . com  Just copy, paste and remove the spaces. Please put CT Team in the subject line
  • I will require of you 2 layouts per kit. More if you care to do so.
  • You will be required to post your layouts at the DigiScrapStation Gallery and 2 more of your choosing.
  • I will need you to help promote any sales I may have.
  • If you would like to offer a freebie made from my kit when promoting a new release I am all for it as long as my TOU is included.
  • I will only be releasing 1 - 2 kits a month.
No offense to beginners but I only want experienced digi scrappers to apply. I am giving my kits away in exchange for the duties listed above. Again, you can email me at tghjlw @ gmail . com  Just copy, paste and remove the spaces. Please put CT Team in the subject line

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook! The LIKE button is in the right side column! Thanks!