Friday, July 1, 2011

Newest Kit and Friday Express @ DigiScrapStation!

This is Take Me Back, a retro, funky vintage themed kit designed to take you back to the 1950's!
It is on sale through July 5th for $2.00, half off it's retail price!


Optional sets to go with this kit are as follows: The Glitter Set $1.00


 The Quick Page Set which is on sale for $2.00 as well. Regular price is $4.50


This is the Paper Pack Extra. You will not find these papers in the kit! $1.50


This is the Paper Pack, all these papers are in the kit but for paper crafters, this eliminates the elements and it would be a little cheaper than buying the whole kit. $2.00


 Here are two awesome layouts from Brenian, she is such a treasure to have, I feel like I hit the jackpot when she joined my team (still need a few more CT members!)
How pretty is this layout? Okay, I will tell you...SOOO Pretty!!!!
 And this one? I wish I had her talent. Sometimes I do okay
but it is because I got lucky...but she is truly talented!

This layout is mine and is also part of the QP set (picture not included, lol) This is my grandmother on my Mom's side. She named me Jodi Lorraine after herself. I cherish it.


Also on sale until the 5th are the following for $2.00 each: Just go to the
Friday Express Category at DigiScrapStation!