Friday, May 18, 2012

In A Blink: New Release and a Freebie!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have been busy creating and I am liking the results....I hope you do too. I have a little something, something for you at the bottom of this post. Please let me know what you think of everything. You feedback is invaluable!

In A Blink: $4.00
10 Papers and 52 elements...endless options!
Today only you can get this kit for $2.00 5-18-2012 ONLY.
It is Friday Express at DigiScrapStation and I added this kit to that category!

In A Blink Paper Pack Extra: $2.00 This set of 10 papers is NOT in the kit.
This set will give you more to play with!




Bundled! $9.00. This is a $2.00 savings if you bought everything for In A Blink seperately.

Here are my layouts. I have to admit, I used templates this time. When you are busy and just don't want to think..templates are the way to go!

I explain about this template on the bottom as it is your QP gift as well. :o)

This template is by Dumpty. I love the simplicity of it. I let the photo be the star.

Layouts my beautiful and talented CT member Bren made (Looking for more! See link at top of page) with In A Blink. I think they turned out wonderful. She does an amazing job. Could they be any sweeter?


Here is your free Quick Page. I made this using a template by Sus Designs. She is fast becoming one of my favorite designers and I love visiting her blog. I have her in my RSS so I will know everytime she updates her blog! Please visit her and tell her I sent you!

Just click on the QP preview and your downlaod will begin!