Monday, June 25, 2012

For Him

New release, For Him
I am so pleased with how well everything comes together in this kit :o)
I hope you will enjoy using it! Just click on the preview to go to the store at DigiScrapStation!

I have a new CT member, Kathy Brandt...she is soooo motivating! Something I need. :o)
The first two layouts are done by her. You can visit her blog here.
The second two layouts are done by Bren. Awesome jobs, I thank you both!
And the last two were done by me! The first layout on the bottom is actually part of my Quick Page set, 9 in all that can be purchased in the store. The second layout on the bottom will be a gifted quick page in the upcoming DSS newsletter...make sure you get signed up for that!
My freebie for you today is a timeline cover quickpage made with For Him. You can grab it on my fan page. Not sure if you need to be a fan or not...but that would be great...lol
Just click on the image to take you there....click on the exclusive tab.




 Thank you for stopping by :o)
Jodi