Friday, June 29, 2012

A Little More about For Him and A Freebie!!

Today I want to show you more items I made that coordinate with the kit For Him.
This is the Quick Page Set, 9 layouts for a quick Album, you can rotate most of those layouts and almost double the amount you have to 17! The only one you couldn't would be the layout with the word FUN on it.
You can find the QP Set HERE.
Did I mention..Today is Friday Express at DigiScrapStation and
you can get this or the kit for $2.00. Today only.

I love making the extra paper packs, For this kit, I made full sized glitter sheets and the ever popular herringbone papers. Can't get enough of them! $2.00 HERE

I don't use rough edged papers enough so I decided to make a pack of them to go with the kit too! There are 5 papers with interesting edges here, some with the ripped look and a couple with crumpled or rolled paper edges. Such a great look in a layout! Each paper is also completely different from the kit and Paper Pack Extra!
$1.50 HERE

If I could, I would glitter my whole world. I use glitter a lot...not as much in my layouts with this kit (scrapped my boys and they would eyeball me if I was too heavy handed with the bling..lol) but I did manage to get away with some. The great thing about this kit is that it will work just as well when scrapping the ladies too.
So Glitter is a must have! $1.00 HERE

 Lina is Back!!!
Yeah!!!
The last time we saw Lina here she was getting ready to have Logan and we set up an awesome blog train in her honor to collect a great baby scrap kit...She has done a couple of layouts with this kit and even added a freebie for you at the bottom. Are these kids not gorgeous? Love those eyes!

Here is Logan, the newest addition to Lina's family. From what I read...he is a corker. :o)



Freebie Quote Block!!
Just right click and save, it is in .png format. Thanks Lina!!



I did mention Friday Express, I have 10 items in this category this week. For today only, you can get any of these items for only $2.00. That is 50% off or BETTER in some cases. Friday Express

Thanks for stopping by!!