Monday, August 6, 2012

Enduring Love and a Sale!

Hello! Just wanted to take some time to show off my mini kit Eduring Love one more time before my new kit Stolen Breath comes out tomorrow. Just click on the preview to take you to the kit in the store..
it is on sale right now for $1.60! 

My CT member and friend Lina made this layout. Love this photo.  Thanks Lina!

 My CT Member Bren made this layout...she is the cluster queen I tell ya! Magic!

This is a siggie I made for a challenge in the DigiScrapStation Forum. You can get this mini kit free for a few more days by joining the challenge and making your own siggie! Click HERE: Siggie Challenge Challenge ends on the 15th this month.

 And don't forget..my whole store is on sale for the rest of the month!
This is a great chance to grab a few bargains! Click on ad to go to my store. :o)


Thanks for stopping by!