Monday, September 10, 2012

Beauty Is...

 This is my newest kit, Beauty Is... I do hope you like it!
It is on sale for 1/2 off through
September 16th, as are all the add ons that go with it!





Some close-ups.....




 Layout by Lina

Layout by Bren, you can get this cluster free from her blog! If you don't
see it up yet, please bookmark her page and check back!

And the following are my layouts. We had a huge cook-out to celebrate my nephew being home on leave from the USMC. I snapped a lot of photos....
I turned this layout into a template that you see in the preview above...it is also a part of the quick page set!

My sister and my nephew Cody. 

My neice Olivia and her good friend Alexis. This layout is in the quick page set.

My sister Tammy.

My nephew Tyler and his girl, Heather. This one is also part of the template set I made. :o)
and is also in the quick page set.

Thanks for letting me share! Please join my on my Facebook page...
I offer coupons and freebies that can only be found there!