Friday, October 19, 2012

No Limits: New kit and a Freebie!

I really love this kit...could be one of my favorites thus far. I tried to make it so that is it both boy/girl friendly...hope I succeeded! Just click on any preview to take you to my store.

They are each 41% off through the end of the month...why did I pick 41%? It's my birthday tomorrow. I will be *cough* 41!

Please leave comments of any kind here as you will not be able to through drop box.
Let me know what you think of the kit!






My girl, Bren. If you head over to her blog, you can pick up these two layouts as QP's...she also used my templates to make these...love her talent! (click on layouts to go to her blog)


The next two are by Kathy...this woman is busy, I so appreciate her efforts...looks like we have more kids in the adult world...I wish them the best!! Kathy will have a freebie for you as well...bot up yet, but will be this evening..It is awesome too! Don't miss out!


The next two are by Lina...she has been with a sick toddler all week...and she still managed to make a few layouts..so appreciated! He kids are scrumptious...and look at the hats she makes!
Just click the layouts to go to her blog!


And here are my layouts, all of which are in the QP set. 
My oldest, who is now 19 and in the Marine Corps.
This picture really makes me laugh!

My sister and her family a few years ago when her oldest graduated. Thye were all crying..lol

My sweet Isabella...she is such a gentle soul.

My oldest again with his girlfriend...they are so good together! He was home on leave for 6 days.

Thought I would treat you with a clustered frame. Just take any paper you like a recolor it to match the cluster and wha-la! Instant layout! Just click on the preview for a direct download :o)