Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Distant Memory & A Freebie!

A Distant Memory

This kit includes 14 papers and 44 elements.




Paper Pack Extra! 12 solid colors!

QP Set, each of these QP's have been used in the layouts you will see below.


Glitters are so much fun, it is rare I can make a layout without using them!


The following layouts were made by myself. I will do a follow-up blog post in a few days with the layouts done by my Creative Team and possibly another freebie!
My son and our shih-tzu.

My sister and our niece.

My Mom and Step-Dad

My husband and first born.

My niece!

Ah! The freebie! I saved the word art I used in the previous layout. I hope you can use it and I hope you can see how wonderful this kit is to work with. Through the 25th, you can get these products for 45% off! In fact, everything in my store is on sale at DSS! Don't miss out!


Click on preview to download.