Friday, February 8, 2013

Challenges & Color Inspiration Freebie

I played the Quick Page Collection Game at DSS with a very beautiful kit 
 called My Daughter's Wedding by Kathy's Scraps and Graphics that you 
can use for free just for signing up for the challenge!
Yes, this is my husband and I at 22 and 25. 

I played  my own challenge Scrapping Inspirations at DSS, this month our inspiration is Hobbies.
I collect stamps, this is just a very small sample of my collection. I used my own kit called Peaceful Sunday.


I scrapped this for the Include It ALL Layout Challenge at DSS. The kit is provided as a gift for the challenge. It is called Scissors and String by Lindenwood Designs. I scrapped my sister crocheting for the first time in many, many years..lol 

Please come on over to DigiScrapStation and check out all the challenges, these are just a few I played but there are many more! I am also hosting a Pot Luck Challenge...
find out what that is about...and it's not cooking! lol

Here is your Color Inspirations Freebie #7, just right click and Save Image As, you know the drill.