Sunday, February 3, 2013

QP Challenge @ DSS and Freebie!

 Head on over to DSS and participate in our challenges! Kathy hosts the Quick Page Challenge and what a kit we have to work with this month. You get it free just for playing and it is jam packed with goodies to make elegant layouts, including a beautiful alpha!

If you don't want to play the challenge, you can always just buy the kit, on sale now...



This is what I made. I love doing challenges, they inspire me to make layouts I may otherwise never have gotten to. This is my husband Ken and I on our wedding day, almost 18 years ago!
I recolored the capital letters on our names to make them stand out better against the paper.
They are really a lovely silver!

And here is your free QP (download from Dropbox)
this is 8 x 8 inches as per challenge requirements.