Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sandalwood and a freebie!!

Introducing Sandalwood. I hope you love it as much as I do. I am so pleased with the overall feeling of this kit and how it all works so well together! Each preview is linked to the item in the store. Further down you will find layouts by myself and my Team, you will also fins a wonderful set of QP's by Brenian if you make it that fat! Please leave a comment, I never know what you all think! Would love to find out :)







Brenian, how do you take your lips off this face? haha...I hope the day doesn't come when he will hate having that camera pointed at him! Seems like a natural for now though. Love how the wooden frame is used in both layouts, and she shrunk the porcelain heart frame and used it as a small element...great!!


Luanne, your baby boy is precious, beautiful layouts, excellent layering. 
This kit works great for black and white photos, I did a few too!


Kathy always appears to be on one adventure after another, love her fade on her 
photos and she used the coffee stain as a frame! Awesome idea!


Well, we have been watching this family get bigger and bigger on this blog...lol 
Lina made a gorgeous layout featuring her handsome boys :)


This kit really sang to me and I could not stop making layouts! 4 of 
these layouts are in the QP Set available for purchase





Here are your Free quick pages, graciously designed and given by Brenian Designs! 
Just click on the preview to download from Dropbox