Thursday, March 14, 2013

Introducing......

I got lucky folks. I met this lovely woman through my FB fan page, she joined me on the Pot Luck Challenge at DigiScrapStation and I could not believe the talent. She has only been scrapping a few months! She will definitely be a designer, you need to watch her as she evolves as it is going to be amazing! She can also do layouts like it's nobody's business! So I asked her to be on my team and she kindly accepted. 
Who am I talking about? Who is this woman? Her name is Dana Keunen. 
She is sooo talented. And I got lucky.


Here is a little about Dana:
I'm 25yo (almost 26) and a stay at home mom of 2 daughters and 2 sons 
aged 5, 4, 2 and 4 months and married with the love of my life: Tom. 
In my spare time I love to bake cakes and scrap. I started scrapping about 4 a 5 months ago 
when I wanted to make our wedding album and I couldn't find anything I loved in the online
photo stores. I did an online course of Jessica Sprague and got so addicted to this new hobby of mine. 
A big dream for me: wanting to be a designer myself.

Dana made you a beautiful QP using this kit, Sandlewood:

But first, here are her layouts:


you can get this QP on my FB Fan Page
plus she has another one she made on her blog as well. They are awesome
.
Here is the one on my FB Page:
Click on Preview!


And here is the one on her blog!

Click on Preview!


Thank you Dana!