Friday, March 22, 2013

Renew Build A Kit: Must See!! Did I mention a freebie?

DigiScrapStation has released another Build A Kit Series called Renew 
and it is so beautiful! I have 7 products myself in this category but 
there are 36 total to choose from! Each product is only $1.00. 
Pick and choose what you like and get your kit built!
Here are my products and then I will show you some amazing layouts!
(Images are not linked, please visit the entire category)







And now the layouts:
Bren


Dana
There is a frame cluster gift for you on Dana's blog!


Lina

 Kathy 
Great FB Timeline gift available on Kathy's blog!


They did such a wonderful job! Some of these layouts also used product from Kathy as well. 
She is also a designer at DigiScrapStation :)

Did I mention a freebie? I think I did...I think this turned out so cute!!!
Made by Dana for this blog, thank you Dana!
(Click on Preview for download)


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message!