Sunday, June 9, 2013

Girlilicious: New Kit Release!

It has been a very pink and orange month for me! As a mmother of 2 boys, thinking about girls has been fun! I hope you like my newest kit and for the rest of the month, 
the kit and add-ons are all 30% off! Except the glitters. 


Girlilicious Paper Pack: Same papers are in the full kit



Girlilicious Quick page Set

And now for some amazing layouts!!!
Bren


Dana



Kathy


Myself: My layouts were also turned into 
QP's that are available in the QP Set



And now for a fun Freebie! Click on preview to go to my FB Fan Page!

Thank you for stopping in! Comments are very welcome. it is great to have feedback, even if you cannot buy...just to know you like it or what you like about it is useful and means the world to me!
Have a Great week!!